Monday, February 27, 2017

Layout ''In Love''


Hello everybody!

Today I'm going to share with you my newest Layout ''In Love''.

I have to confess that I had so much fun creating this layout!! I love the sketch and color palette from this challenge, plus I absolutely like the idea of creating a page by having craft paper as a background . 
Did you ever hear anyone say ''A picture is worth a thousand words''? Based on this saying + sketch + palette color + a pinch of coastal chic is how I created this page. This month I decided to create projects all about LOVE. The story behind this Layout is the story of a girl in love. She represents all the gorgeous strong women who wait anxiously for the love of their lives to return to them, but the wait is worth it because at the end the only thing that matters is LOVE. 

I used paper flowers in the blue tones of the sketch, I also decided to include gold elements as complementary color of my composition, plus the classic black and white touches are a must in my creations. I also used the white wooden pattern paper as one of my layers for this layout.  I followed some of the elements and positions of the sketch like the text right next to the picture, the ribbon at the bottom, banner tittle in the right corner of the picture and element position. I also stamped the number 5 under the ribbon. I hope you like this layout as much as I do.






Here are some more detailed pictures of my layout:







Layout created just for the challenge hosted by




Thank you so much for visiting,
Karen Tremblay



4 comments:

  1. A stunning photo and wonderful mixed media background on the Kraft paper. Lovely, lovely work. Thanks for playing along with Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Helen for your nice words ❤

      Delete
  2. Oh this is so pretty, what a lovely photo and I love the doiley too.. thanks for joining in with Kraft+ this month!!

    ReplyDelete