Thursday, March 16, 2017

Altered Project ''Life is Sweet''


Hello Everybody!

I am beyond excited to share with you my latest project ''Life is Sweet''.

I think this is my most favorite project so far! I absolutely love how it turned out! The colors are just so sweet and it inspired me to create a FRENCH STYLE FLOWER CART. This cart represents all of the sweetness of life and I believe we all create our own little happy world in which we would like to live in. This is what I have created for myself with my hobby, a sweet life with so much art, creativity and happiness. I am inspired even more now that we are so close to the beginning of spring here in New York.



Here's the main picture of my creation:





Here are some more detailed pictures:


















This project is my entry for the following challenges:



Here's their amazing moodboard
The majority of the products I used for this project belongs to Prima Marketing inc.






Here's their sweet moodboard
I used their amazing spray colors ''Blazing black'' and ''Merci beaucoup mint'' in the background of my cart.




Here's their lovely moodboard
I used the chipboards ''Wagon wheels'' and ''Ornamental trim set''
I took inspiration from the french flowers in the bicycle and that french feeling in the ferris wheel.




MIXED MEDIA WARRIORS

Here's their beautiful moodboard, I absolutely love the colors.




Thanks so much for visiting,

KAREN TREMBLAY



27 comments:

  1. Such a lovely project! Wonderful details! Thank you for joining Dusty Attic and Lindy's color challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW WOW. Love THIS Karen. Thanks for playing along with us at Lindy's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Di. I'm so glad you like it! ❤

      Delete
  3. Wonderful project!! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Lindy's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful piece of art Karen! Thank you for joining at Lindy's stamp gang!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Amazing project! Love every detail of it! Thanks for playing at Lindy's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tina, I'm so happy you like it ❤

      Delete
  6. Great project
    Thanks for playing along with Lindys

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing Art wow Love This Thanks for your participation at Lindy's stamp Gang Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW :) amazing Karen! Thanks for playing at Lindy's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful project! Thank you for joining us at Lindy's color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning project!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Dusty Attic.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning project :) Thanks a lot for having fun with us at Mixed Media Warriors! :) If you want just feel free and join us at FB inspirational group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/799239813514061/ and check us at our MMW fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/MixedMediaWarriors/

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous project, Thanks for playing along at Lindy's :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really amazing! Thank you for joining us at MMWarriors challenge!

    ReplyDelete