Monday, March 20, 2017

ATC ''Colors Of The Night''

Hello Friends!

I'm super excited to share with you my first official project using the stunning stamps by VIVA LAS VEGASTAMPS!

I've created an ATC for the challenge they are hosting this month. I am absolutely inspired by the stars and northern lights in their moodboad, I used the stamps BUBBLE WRAP TEXTURE in my background and I also used the stamp BINOCULARS LADY for the main character of my composition. I hope you like it!


Here's the main picture of my ATC:





Here's some more detailed pictures:








Here's their amazing inspiration moodboard:





Thank you for stopping by,

KAREN TREMBLAY

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely ! Thank you for joining us over at VLVS! Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ATC :) Thank you for joining the march challenge at VLVS! xo Cheetarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cheetarah, I'm so happy you like it ❤

      Delete