Monday, March 13, 2017

Canvas ''Loves True Color''


Hello Everybody!

This time I'm proud to share with you my latest canvas ''Loves true color''.

This canvas was only created for the challenge hosted by MIXED MEDIA PLACE. I definitely fell in love with the moodboard of this month because it was about Winter. This season of the year is my most favorite. I also took inspiration from the berries and reds. So I decided to make a blended watercolor gradiant of red tones for my canvas background. I used lace twigs, red flowers, leaves, pinecones, and other winter elements. My canvas represents the beating heart of winter. 


Here is the main picture of my canvas:




 Here are some more detailed pictures:




This canvas was inspired by the moodboard from

Here's their amazing Moodboard



I hope you like my take on this challenge. Thanks so much for visiting,

KAREN TREMBLAY

8 comments:

  1. Stunner! Love the dramatic feel! Thanks for playing along with Mixed Media Place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Art wow Love This Thanks for your participation at Mixed Media Place Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is seriously awesome, Karen!!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cris, I'm so happy you like it ❤

      Delete
  4. WOW! Thanks for your participation for MMP!!

    ReplyDelete