Saturday, April 29, 2017

Journal Project ''The Beauty of a Heart''


Hello Friends,

I'm so happy to be sharing with you today my latest journal page ''The Beauty of a heart''.

I have created this page for the monthly challenge run by LINDY'S STAMP GANG. I love the vibrant colors of this month's mood board and inspired me to create a page about how beautiful we are in the inside, about the inner beauty.

I used the spray SEA MINT GREEN, HIBISCUS ROSE and MERCI BEAUCOUP MINT to achieve this vibrant composition.




Here's the main picture of my Journal page:






Some close ups:










Lindy's Stamp Gang  Moodboard



4 comments:

  1. Awesome interpretation of our challenge. Thanks for playing along with Lindy's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous art journal pages!!!Thank you for playing along at Lindy's stamp gang!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love this journal art! Thank you for joining at Lindy's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this page :) Thanks for playing along with Lindy's.

    ReplyDelete